FRAUDS IN 1MDB
1. Finally, all the frauds reported in printed and electronic media are true as admitted by President and 1MDB Executive Director, Arul Kanda Kandasamy.
2. Arul admitted 1MDB's failure to pay USD 1 billion (RM3.9 bilion) to IPIC (International Petroleum Investment Company - Abu Dhabi) the company that guarantees 1MDB's loan.
3. According to IPIC, the company's name as Aabar PJS Ltd (British Virgins Islands) that received money from 1MDB is not owned by them even though IPIC have a company with almost similar name, that is, Aabar PJS Ltd.
4. If 1MDB paid USD 1 billion to a bogus company, there are chances that the company was established with 1MDB knowledge and the money goes into the private account. This is what been thought by everybody all this time and this statement from Arul confirms that.
5. Arul will try to reverse what he had confessed. It's better for Arul to tell everything, about the sacked auditor, USD 1 billion invested in JV 1MDB/Petro Saudi, without its directors approval, without due diligence checking and dissolved but the capital is not returned to 1MDB, but borrowed to Petro Saudi, the money went to Cayman Islands didn't brought back to Malaysia but went to Singapore and appeared as unit, that was saw by Arul but didn't see it, BIS bank role and others belongs to Jho Low, money trail to Hong Kong, Switzerland, London, America, British Virgin Islands, Seychelles, Abu Dhabi, wrongdoing of KWAP money, SRC money flowed into Najib's account, petrol concession in Argentine and Turkemistan that became an asset then no longer an asset and thousands of tales about 1MDB, explained, denied, certified and vanished with no longer mentioned.
6. Malaysia never come across this kind of scandal such as 1MDB. People having trouble to understand how big is one million and now trying to imagine how much is one billion and forty two billion. How could billion of Ringgit be carried freely until it ends in Najib's personal account. People became confused with money tales that spread across the whole.
7. Also being told about a porn movie being sponsored with hundreds of millions of Ringgit by Najib's stepson. Waah! A lot of money. Where did it came from. Easy. Family heritage. It seems that there are Malay multi millionaire after all.
8. And many more confessions can be made by Arul, by chairman committee adviser, Attorney General and Inspector General of Police and don't forget about Datok Shahrol Azral Ibrahim Halmi who brave enough to single handedly borrowed and invested billions of Ringgit and USD on behalf of 1MDB without its board of directors approval and top level people. Waah! So confident of Shahrol. Is he, too, involved in issuing payment to Aabar PJS Lts (Virgin Islands).
9. A drama film can be made about 1MDB and figures and location mentioned around the world. Red Granite can invest and a number of figures can be the actors. Perhaps could win an Oscar.
10. So this is the story of 1MDB that successfully introduced Malaysia to the world. There will be more tourist throng to Malaysia.
11. Malaysia is really great under Najib's era!!
Source : Chedet blog
Written by : Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad
Date written : 27th April 2016
Link : chedet.cc/?p=2084
Translated by : Teratai Melur