1. Many asked me what is my stand after they have won.
2. My stand didn't change. Maybe it'll be more tougher.
3. No way I can support wrongdoings like forming a sovereignty wealth fund with borrowed money, mismanaged the fund and causing it to loss billions, 1MDB bought government land valued at RM3000 with only RM60psf, Jho Low's involvement in 1MDB's management, money amounting millions of American dollar transferred to Jho Low owned company, Najib's own admission that there is 2.6 billion in his personal bank account, Najib's failure to explain the source of this money, billions of 1MDB money went missing, transferring 1MDB liability to Government.
4. Maybe, I, too didn't support Najib's wrongdoings by arresting, detaining, charge with wrong act, that is, anti terrorism act that being changed to so-called sabotaging economy, sacking A.G and replaced with the A.G who willing to lie and hide behind OSA.
5. I cannot accept a Prime Minister who tarnished our race and nation dignity after international newspapers and TV aired with solid proof evidence about 1MDB's money being misused by Najib, government institutions in Switzerland, Singapore claimed about Najib's leadership in 1MDB's money, millions of payments to dubious company that caused 1MDB being sued by agency owned by Abu Dhabi Government wants to be paid more than RM20 billion.
6 I cannot accept Najib's who holds 'Cash is King' principle. Cash is King - that is, corruption is his political principle.
7. The extraordinary victories in Sg Besar and Kuala Kangsar by-elections obtained through giving away money and things to voters. It was seen by everybody. No feelings of shame when doing this kind of lies just to win.
8. Race and nation dignity are destroyed until Malaysian who used to have dignity followed example set by the leader.
9. Those who are questioning about my stand need to ask that to themselves, is it you yourself no longer have dignity that you are willing be proud of victories won through lies, open corruption and solid wrongdoings.
10. To me, the effort to cleanse Malaysian Government will be continued by me in whatever way.
Source : Chedet blog
Written by : Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad
Date written : 20th June 2016
Link : chedet.cc/?p=2156
Translated by : Teratai Melur
Email : email@example.com