YELLOW SHIRT RED SHIRT 1. We are looking at war of shirt - yellow vs red.
2. Yellow is fighting for a clean election. Red is opposing, surely, for a dirty election. This is because they are upholding Government's dirtiness, therefore the red shirt is agree with the yellow shirt accusations that the Government is depending on the dirty to win in election.
3. Recently passed Security Council Act by the Government gives power to them to declare security situation in any area of danger.
4. When this law is uphold in any area, Government can arrest and detain them without trial. If any of them is killed during upholding the law, there is no need for inquest (the need to find the cause of death). The deceased family cannot request from the court the cause of death.
5. Any parties found guilty during duty is innocent by all parties.
6. The way red shirt is attacking yollow shirt can provoke disorder anywhere. This can be used to apply security anywhere.
7. Until now, yellow shirt didn't react to red shirts acts. But, chances are red shirts will succeed in rioting yellow shirt on 17-19 November when Bersih (yellow shirt) gather for demonstration.
8. If there isn't any riot on the said dates, the Government still can uphold the security law on predictions that there will be riot.
9. Little by little red shirt succeeded in influencing the City Hall. Red shirts planned to demonstrate in Dataran Merdeka on same time and day as Bersih, so, City Hall already instructed no demonstration in Dataran Merdeka.
10. Through demonstration threat by the red shirts, they indirectly taking over Government's power. I congratulate Jamal for becoming the de facto PM of Malaysia.
11. In the mean time, the Inland Revenue have become terrorist in attacking to those received bonus. Red Shirt Jamal has become street terrorrist who contributed to peace in the country.
12. Well done Dato. When will you get Tan Sri?
Source : Chedet blog Written by : Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad Date written : 7th November 2016 Link : chedet.cc/?p=2340 Translated by : Teratai Melur Email : terataigenius @gmail.com